One-Way Video Interviews
Organize open positions in RIVS to send applicants predetermined one-way written, voice or video interview questions to complete on their own time. Review interview responses as they arrive, in bulk, or at your convenience — the choice is entirely yours.
- Configurable Dashboard & Reporting
- Custom Employer & Candidate Branding
- Optional Text/Video Question Bank
- Controlled Sharing Links
- Upload Portfolios, Resumes & More
- Reduce Time-to-Hire: Time-to-hire is arguably the most popular KPI used for recruiting and video interviewing reduces the overall hire time by identifying a more efficient process.
- Improve Recruiter Flexibility: Stop scheduling and conducting phone screens only to find out a candidate is not a fit. Create flexible time by sending out video interview invitations and then reviewing interviews on your own time!
- Wow Candidates with Technology: Candidates are already using video technology in their daily lives and they are impressed when companies use innovative technologies. Over 91% of candidates found the video interview to create a favorable impression of the employer.
Candidates enjoy 24/7 live technical support, should they need any help or advice during the one-way video interview process. Candidates can call to speak one-on-one with a representative anytime. Clients received a Customer Success Manager and hands-on implementation and training for easy onboarding.
RIVS offers local storage and processing as well as the following language support:
- Chinese (Traditional)
“Being able to share candidate resumes, videos, and reviewer’s notes and evaluations across multiple time zones has greatly streamlined the process for recruitment, decreased our time-to-fill and increased the quality of hire”
Talent Acquisition Manager