“We had a manager in California interview four candidates in Hawaii using the technology. As of this morning, the manager had made a decision on who he wanted to hire. Four live interviews, one hire and no travel costs. The technology saved the business hundreds if not thousands of dollars in travel, hotel and miscellaneous costs.”
Director of Talent Acquisition
Two-Way Video Interviews
Expand your talent pool by video interviewing applicants 1-on-1 or panel style from any location while avoiding travel costs. Gauge personality, attitude, and communication skills as candidates respond to interactive questions.
- Branded Entrance Page & Videos
- Custom Hiring Manager Guide & Rubric
- In-Room Audio, Local or Global Dial-In Numbers
- Recording, Bookmarking & Editing
- Access to Portfolios, Resumes & Cover Letters
- Improve Experience: Having a face-to-face interaction with a candidate can only improve the experience for both the candidate and the interviewers, but it can also uncover key pieces of information that may have been missed over the phone.
- Reduce Travel: Whether a candidate is five miles or five hundred miles from the office, it may be difficult or costly to conduct the interview in-person. Schedule or conduct a live video interview on the fly to gauge a fit before coordinating an onsite interview.
- Wow Candidates with Branded Technology: Candidates are already using video technology in their daily lives and they are impressed when companies use innovative technologies. Over 91% of candidates found the video interview to create a favorable impression of the employer.
- Taleo Enterprise Edition
- Taleo Business Edition
- IBM Kenexa BrassRing
- PeopleAdmin / SearchSoft
- HR Smart
Candidates enjoy 24/7 live technical support, should they need any help or advice during the one-way interview process. Candidates can call to speak one-on-one with a representative anytime. Clients received a Customer Success Manager and hands-on implementation and training for easy onboarding.